If you're looking for the perfect date-night spot in Beverly Hills, you're in luck! We've put together a list of the best restaurants to dine with your significant other. Whether you're looking for a quiet dinner or something more exciting, we've got you covered. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your partner and head to Beverly Hills!
1. The Rooftop at the Waldorf Astoria – This stunning setting features sweeping views of the city skyline, making it the perfect place to enjoy a sunset cocktail or intimate dinner. The Rooftop also boasts an impressive menu of modern American fare, making it the perfect place to indulge in a little luxury.
2. Il Cielo – Beverly Hills is home to some of the most romantic restaurants in the world. Il Cielo is one of them. The menu features classic Italian dishes with a modern twist, and the wine list is impressive. The restaurant also features a romantic courtyard, making it the perfect spot for a classically romantic evening under the twinkling stars.
3. Mastro's Steakhouse - This Beverly Hills institution is the perfect place to enjoy a luxurious steak dinner. The menu features an impressive selection of dry-aged steaks, as well as an extensive wine list. The setting is also elegant and romantic, with dark wood floors and leather booths.
4. Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel - The Polo Lounge is one of the most iconic spots in Beverly Hills. The classic Hollywood haunt has been a favorite of celebrities and power players for decades. The menu is self-described as American cuisine "with an Italian edge", and the entire venue is dripping with classic art deco glamour.
5. Spago Beverly Hills – If you're looking for a truly special dining experience, look no further than Spago Beverly Hills. The famed restaurant is owned by celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck, and features a menu of California-inspired cuisine. The setting is chic and elegant, with upscale menu staples including their beluga caviar rye tart and pizza with shaved French black truffles.
5. Perch – If you're looking for breathtaking views, look no further than Perch. This rooftop bar sits atop a 16-story building and offers stunning panoramas of the city. The menu features small plates and cocktails, making it the perfect place to share a meal and enjoy some time together.
So, there you have it! Our list of the best date night spots in Beverly Hills. No matter what you're looking for, we're sure you'll find the perfect spot for you and your partner. So, what are you waiting for? Get out there and enjoy a romantic night on the town!
NMS La Jolla is the perfect place to call home for those who want to live in Beverly Hills. Our luxury high-rise apartment community offers a wide selection of unfurnished one-bedroom and furnished co-living apartments for rent. Our location near Miracle Mile puts us within walking distance from some of the best of Los Angeles culture, shopping, and dining. We are excited to open our doors in September 2022 and welcome you as one of our residents!